What Are You Able to Do Now That You Couldn't Do a Year Ago?
Last year, I had no clue how teachers worked, and deciding whether or not I wanted to be a teacher was a bit daunting for me because I knew nothing about teaching and had no prior experience.
A year later, I was introduced to the world of teachers. I learned that many skills are necessary to be a successful teacher and engage students in their learning to keep them on task; including the ability to manage students' behavior, set rules while also being thoughtful and caring for students, the ability to plan, implement, and assess students with different learning styles, use the appropriate model for each topic, have good social skills to communicate with colleagues, meet, and stay in touch with parents.
2 comments:
I'm totally sure that you are a great teacher Hanin and yes one year could help us to imporve more and more I feel that we learned a lot of skills that are necessary to help students engage in their learning process.
It is not easy at all to be an educator. And here I would like to focus on using the word 'educator' rather than 'teacher'. As Layal, I have never thought before of working in this domain. As I entered that world of education, I started to see how much difference I am making in my students' life, how much do they love me, and the sparkle in their eyes when I make discussions with them about their concerns and inquiries. I decided to go further in this domain, to develop my skills and make lots of trainings for the purpose. I decided to earn a Masters degree in Education in attempt to continue playing that role; to make myself, my parents, and my students even more proud of my accomplishments and the new version of me as I learn further while seeking self-improvement.
Post a Comment